Discover the power of your warrior!
How to use the power of your anger responsibly and contructively
Our culture describes rage as dangerous, uncontrolled and destructive. We have learned to suppress this feeling, because angry people are considered to be irascible, unprofessional and certifiably insane. However, rage is a great power inside of us, which can serve us as valuable source of energy and information. We need rage for example to set boundaries, bring about conscious change, make decisions, express clarity and go forward. But we don’t learn anything about this in modern society. We don’t learn anything about the incredible warrior power inside of us. We have lost the connection to this source of clarity. If anger arises, it rather feels like the anger owning us instead of us owning the anger.
Would you like to open a new chapter in your life and learn to integrate again the power of anger consciously in your life and use it for yourself? Then we invite you to take possession of the warrior power inside of you and to experience the clarity and energy it provides for you.
For whom is Rage Club?
- For people, who rarely or never feel their anger.
- For people, who often feel their rage, but don’t know what to do with it.
- For people, who can feel their rage bubbling close below the surface, just before eruption and who would like to vent their anger in a totally safe space, without the energy fulminating.
- For people, who would like to learn to make clear decisions, set boundaries and go forward.
- For people, who would like to consciously experience the energy and information of rage.
- For people with the vision of a brighter, more sustainable future, for people with enthusiasm, innovative and exploratory spirit
What’s your benefit from Rage Club?
- You learn to connect again to your power of anger and express it consciously in a safe space.
- You experience responsible feelings work.
- You get clarity about who anger serves you constructively as energy and information source – both in private and business life.
- You learn to set powerful boundaries, which don’t have to be loud.
- You learn to change an uncertain “maybe” into a clear “Yes” or “No”.
- You experience that your rage empowers the immediate clarity for decision making..
1 day (start 09.00 h a.m. / end 18.00 h p.m.)
Dates & Registration:
See Events Calendar
150,00 Euro incl. VAT, plus board